Monday, September 5, 2011

they have barred me from doing what i want to do ( and what i am capable of doing ) . Instead, they are forcing me to do what i am incapble of doing, in a place i am incapable of living.

They have made my life useless , yet they want me to live. what for ?
and they would arrest me if i try to kill myself.

they have barred from doing the jobs i am suitable for -research, journalism, teaching. Because i crossed the age limit due to losing some years to mental illness. no concessions in age limit for those with history of mental illness. ( the indian govt. has always pretended that mentally ill people simply don't exist --there is no benefit programme for mentally ill people, even on paper )

they want me to do jobs involving sales . I am simply unfit for them. I do not even know how to talk to people properly ( I have Aspergers like traits ) . How will i ever do jobs in sales ? whats more, those jobs would be in horrible locations without even the most basic of amenities -- as many as 10-15 hours of power outages in a single day ( typical third world conditions )

some jobs in the IT sector don't bar me because of my age . ( although i would have to do courses to get those jobs ) . but amidst the current global crisis, these jobs have become extremely unstable. and in any case, the outsourcing industry has to close down one day, sooner or later. What will i do then ? ( there are age limits for most jobs in India )

The indian govt's laws have made me useless. Yet they won't allow me even to commit suicide. they would arrest me if they find me trying to kill myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment